Men's Shaving Tips
- Never use cold water on the face before shaving. Warm water will prep your face by softening the course facial hair, allowing for a clean and smooth shave.
- Though it may be tedious, it is recommended to rinse your blades in water every 1 to 2 strokes. Doing this will lessen the buildup and will ensure a closer shave.
- When possible, always resist shaving against the hair grain. Shaving with the direction that your hair grows will help minimize cuts
- Be mindful of the direction your hair grows. Knowing this will help guide the direction of your shave.
- Make sure you rinse your face with cold water after you shave. Not only will this help wake you up, but the cold water will close up your pores for a smooth finish.
- Never leave your razor sitting in a pool of water! Store your razor in a dry place to extend the life of your razors.
- What's the best type of razor for the jet-setter? Our Dorco Pace disposable razors make shaving fast and convenient. Just make sure to throw them out after about 5 shaves.
- More of a beard guy? Clean up those hard to reach places with our Pace 6 Plus. The trimmer on the back side of the cartridge will allow you to get in those hard to reach places.
- Is traditional, double edge shaving more your thing? Dorco's stainless steel blades are known in the industry for their quality. But remember, use as little pressure as possible when wet shaving to avoid cuts.
- Studies show that more women prefer a well groomed man. Well men, listen to the ladies. Stock up on Dorco Pace cartridges as fast as you can!
- FOR MEN
- FOR WOMEN
- COMBO SETS
- DORCO DIFFERENCE